Wednesday, March 25, 2015

New Orleans Bound!

I'm leaving on a jet plane!  I am so excited for the ultimate inspirational event,  NAEA National Conference in New Orleans!  I have two sessions I'll be presenting at and I hope you for some great discussion and collaboration!



Make, Show and Flip for Videos! 
8:00-8:50 AM on FRIDAY!

Convention Center/Meeting Room 207/Second Level

Learn how videos, simple to complex, are made in art class, adaptive art and enrichment classes. Learn where to find engaging videos and create flipped instructions for all learners!



Designing Your Curriculum with Students, Standards and Meaning in Mind
2:00-2:50 PM on SATURDAY!

Convention Center/Meeting Room R03/Second Level

Discover a big idea curriculum that partners with the national standards and embraces technology. Explore the artmaking process with my K-5 students and lessons that are relevant to their lives.


NOLA BOUND! Normally, I hate leaving my students, but I won't be missing this view! 

No comments:

Post a Comment